How To Apply
How To Apply
Click on the link below to apply to St. Philip Neri School:
Before completing an APPLICATION we ask that all prospective students have a completed inquiry form. Our Admissions Director, Ms. Amy Sewell, will be in contact with you to let you know if we have available openings in the grade you desire.
St. Philip Neri accepts qualified students on a rolling basis. Call our Admissions Director, Ms. Amy Sewell, at 410-859-1212 ext 2107 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if there are available seats.
Schedule a Visit
Attend an Open House, schedule a shadow day, arrange for a personal tour by calling Ms. Amy Sewell at 410-859-1212 ext 2107.
All students must apply for admission to the school. Applications are done online and may be found here. Please note there is a $25 application fee during this process.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO OUR ADMISSIONS DIRECTOR, MS. AMY SEWELL. WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF OPENINGS AT OUR SCHOOL FOR THE 2022-2023 SCHOOL YEAR.
After an application has been received you will be contacted by the Admissions Director about the timeline of accepting you child. Assessments for the upcoming school year will be done in February for Grades 2 through 7 and March for Kindergarten to 1st grade.
Submit Records (For Students in grades k-8)
Forward all records including test scores and grades to St. Philip Neri by either hard copy or by scanning and uploading through the application form.
Apply for Financial Assistance
Application for assistance is available through FACTS. Please adhere to the deadline.
Registration for Accepted Students
Newly-accepted students are able to register in mid-November.
Required Documentation Needed to Register:
- Child’s Birth Certificate – St. Philip Neri School recognizes state regulations that require a child entering Pre-K must be four years of age by September 1 of the year entering. Kindergarten students must be five years of age by September 1 of that actual year. First grade students must be six years of age by September 1 of that actual year.
- Baptismal Certificate, if Catholic
- Custody Court Documents (if applicable)
- $200 Registration Fee (non-refundable)
- Current immunization records
Required Documents for Grades 1-8:
All of the above – PLUS –
- Current school records, including grades and testing
- Report card from previous school year/s
- Any testing reports including any IEP or 504
If you have any question about the admissions process, please contact Ms. Amy Sewell by calling 410-859-1212 ext 2107 or by email at email@example.com.