Athletics Program at St. Philip Neri Catholic School
The athletics program at St. Philip Neri Catholic School is designed to provide our students with athletic opportunities while working on important life skills such as teamwork, hard work, and dedication. Our school currently offers students the ability to participate in basketball and soccer at the school. With both intramural leagues and CYO sponsored leagues, students will have plenty of opportunities to develop their athletic skills.
The goal of the Sports Program of St. Philip Neri is to offer the children of the St. Philip Neri Community the opportunity to compete in an organized sports program that promotes Christian beliefs and values, respect for others, cooperation, teamwork and good sportsmanship through healthy competition and camaraderie.
- President – Mike Zaccagnino email@example.com 410-382-1646
- Vice President – OPEN
- CYO Basketball Commissioner – Caroline Giordano firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intramural Basketball Commissioner – Anthony Chavez SPNcommish@gmail.com
- Intramural Soccer and CYO Commissioner – Erin Harriot email@example.com
- Intramural Tag Rugby Commissioner – Pat Walsh firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer – OPEN
- Secretary – Emily Andrews Emkayand@gmail.com
The SPN Sports Committee is seeking a Vice President to round out our committee positions. If interested in serving, please contact either Mike Zaccagnino (email@example.com). Serving on the SPN Sports Committee is a great opportunity to help drive the direction of our sports program. Serving on the committee also fulfills your 20-hour volunteer obligation.